* Click on a magazine issue to read its content online!
World Next Door Magazine is our unique and engaging way of sharing stories from around the world. Every month, we deliver a new (free!) digital issue based on one of our partner ministries, particular area of injustice, or region of the world, straight to your smart device! All of our content is accompanied by fun, interactive features and eye-catching design. When you tap, scroll, watch, listen, and read World Next Door Magazine, you’ll move through four different sections:
- Embark: Travel and photography-related stuff! We share packing tips with In the Bag, stunning photos with Captured, and inspiring stories of action from WND readers with Wild-Eyed.
- Explore: A glimpse into culture, customs, and the quirky hilarities of living in a foreign place. Learn some new phrases with Language 101, play with interactive maps and photos, and live out our embarrassing moments with Lost in Translation.
- Ignite: All about injustice and the organizations that fight it. You’ll get book recommendations with Dig Deeper, learn about our partner ministries, and get a history lesson on the evolution of the injustice they fight.
- Launch: Features! Meet amazing Christ followers in Redefining Normal and prepare to be amazed by in-depth feature stories of how God is moving all around the world.
Download World Next Door Magazine in the iTunes app store, Google Play store, or Amazon app store. If you would like to learn more about World Next Door Magazine, read our frequently asked questions, below, or send us an email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is World Next Door Magazine available for all mobile devices?
At this point, some Android devices don’t support the magazine. We hope this won’t always be the case! To check the availability of World Next Door Magazine on your Android phone, click here. World Next Door Magazine is available for all Apple and Kindle Fire devices.
Does World Next Door Magazine cost money? Heck no! It is completely free. Our goal is to get you incredible content, not get rich! Well, not that there is a whole lot of money in social justice photojournalism, anyway, but still…
How do you navigate the app? You’ll find information on magazine navigation in the Help section of the app as well as a one-page description in each individual issue. Look for it just after the cover page.
What if I don’t have a smartphone or tablet? Am I just out of luck? Not at all! In fact, all the articles, photos and videos we use in the magazine are available here on our site. Click on a cover image at the top of this page to see content online.
I can’t get this thing to work! If you find something wrong with the app on your phone or tablet, please let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to fix it ASAP.
I have a question that wasn’t answered here. Well, too bad! Nah, kidding. Just shoot us an email and we’ll be happy to answer your question.
Help us spread the word!
Want to help us tell the world about World Next Door Magazine? Feel free to use the image at right on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. (click on the image to download the full-sized version)
Sponsor a magazine issue
We’re looking for sponsors to cover the costs of one of our monthly magazine issues! At $5,000 per issue, your sponsorship covers everything from travel expenses to publishing costs and helps us spread the word about the incredible organizations we cover in the magazine!
It’s a simple investment that will undoubtedly impact our readers and partner ministries. For more information on becoming a sponsor, email email@example.com.