Introducing a brand new experience available to all EDGE Members. On October 3-6, 2013, we will travel to the village of Chambrun, Haiti for a whirlwind adventure of leadership development, global engagement and in-depth exposure to God’s work in the world.
This is not a mission trip. This is a vision trip. Our purpose is to learn, be transformed and return home compelled to seek out new ways to accomplish God’s mission in the world. We won’t build anything, paint anything or teach anything. What we will do is sit at the feet of local leaders who will give us a new vision for what it means to follow Christ.
This will be an eye-opening, jaw-dropping, life-changing experience in the developing world. And here’s the crazy thing; you’ll be back at your desk by Monday.
- Leadership training by Espérandieu Pierre, founder and president of Nehemiah Vision Ministries.
- Home visits with members of the NVM community.
- First-hand exposure to the ongoing earthquake recovery efforts in Port-au-Prince (including a visit to one of the many refugee camps still operational).
- Interaction with teachers and students in NVM’s elementary school
- Thought-provoking discussions, questions and challenges with other EDGE members.
- Soccer with the kids!
The cost for the trip will be $1500 per person. This covers all flights, lodging, food, in-country transportation and
There are 20 available spots on the 2013 EDGE Haiti Vision Trip team. To secure your place, please make a $500 non-refundable deposit to World Next Door
Once the deposit has been made, please email Barry Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, birthday, passport number and home address.
Pay online: To make your deposit online, please click the link below.
Pay by mail: Please mail checks to World Next Door, 5501 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in participating, please give us your contact information using the form below. We will contact you with more info soon.