Issues like homelessness, hunger and global poverty can often be overwhelming. How do you engage your heart when it seems like there is no hope?
Well, World Next Door would like to help you answer that question with our series of engaging, thought-provoking and inspiring Justice Seminars.
Our Justice Seminars, customized to fit the needs of your community, are a perfect way to take your church, business, small group or short term trip team deeper with the issues they care about.
Each of our seminars is:
- 1-4 hours in length. You tell us how deep you’d like to go!
- Tailored to your specific community. We will customize our content and presentation to fit the setting and makeup of the attendees.
- Engaging! We don’t use a fire-hose of statistics. Our journalists teach with stories, video clips, discussions and interactive activities.
Currently, we are able to offer seminars on the following topics:
- An Intro to Global Poverty
- Understanding Homelessness
- Tribalism, Corruption and the African Nation-State
- India’s Caste System
- Orphans and the Mentality of Abandonment
- Hope for Haiti
To help cover the costs of materials, we ask that attendees pay $5 at the door.
So what do you think? Is your church dying to know more about Global Poverty and how it can get involved? Is your small group interested in learning more about how to interact with the homeless?
If so, send us an email at email@example.com. We can’t wait to help you get your community engaged!