Related Posts by Tags
“How can I get involved with World Next Door?”
I hear that question a lot. People read our articles, they attend our justice seminars, they are in small groups that we visit… and they want to get involved.
Unfortunately, not everybody is able to just drop everything and travel the world (nor do we want them to!). But there are plenty of ways our readers can join in with what we’re doing from their own homes, even beyond the opportunities listed on our volunteer page.
In today’s episode, I take you to the exotic locale known as… my apartment. Ok, so it’s not very exciting. But what I share is important: four simple ways that you can get involved and help spread the kingdom of God through the work of World Next Door!
Episode 4 Footnotes
- In case you have somehow forgotten those super-easy links, here they are…
- Articles about Haiti – www.worldnextdoor.org/haiti
- Full Time Journalist Position – www.worldnextdoor.org/jobs
- Summer internship – www.worldnextdoor.org/internships
- Financial support – www.worldnextdoor.org/give
- “Where are the dudes?” is not exactly a new question around here. In fact, I’ve been asking it since the end of our first summer internship. Click here to read the article where I attempt to answer the question.
- Stay tuned! In the next episode you’ll meet a suburban family that has decided to move way out of their comfort zone… by moving to Haiti for a year!
About the Author: Barry is the founder and director of World Next Door. A storyteller, traveller and giant nerd, he lives to compel suburban Americans to get engaged with social justice and find their place in God's kingdom revolution. His ultimate dream is to adopt a pet monkey named Kevin.